The new school is being funded by Department for Education (DfE) and it will be known as Prince Albert High School.
- New part four-storey, part two-storey secondary school with sixth form.
- 1,260 pupils – Years 7-11 (aged 11-16) = 900; Years 12-13 (aged 16-18) = 360.
- Modern and fit for purpose accommodation – approx. 9,603sqm (GIFA).
- 88 car parking spaces including 5 accessible parking spaces and 2 electric vehicle spaces.
- 15 pupil drop off spaces, 4 minibus parking spaces and 140 cycling spaces.
- Floodlit Multi-Use Games Area.